Friday, November 14, 2008

Complaints about Korea.

In order of importance:
1. Vicious little mosquitos.
2. Foreigners with bad attitudes.

And right now, the mosquitos are top on my list.  In mid-November.  Yes, really. 
I was hoping that the cold would kill 'em off, but the heat in my building went on early and pervasively, so I suppose it hasn't been cold enough to encourage them to move the heck on, which motivated me to turn on the air-conditioner last night at 4 in the morning.  In mid-November.  Yes, really.   
This morning I woke up w. three new bites:  one on my nose, one on the knuckle of the first finger of my left hand, and one in my *ahem* bust region.

Cheeky devils. 

But really, that's the sum of my complaints after nine months of living in the country.   
Not too bad.  

3 comments:

Regina said...

Foreigners with bad attitudes? In Korea? Nuh uh... ;)

Unknown said...

yes... the mogis are awful, aren't they!

Yeah, I'll be back in Korea in January. How much longer will you be there?

Roboseyo said...

I killed a mosquito this morning.

yech.

and I'm going to china tomorrow!

happy christmas and merry new year!