Sunday, February 15, 2009

SoKo Survival Tip #117- Kiddie Pool as a Bathtub

I admit it: I'm a bath-er.  Hardcore, as in, first thing in the morning.   I find that it eases the transition from sleep to the world awake and it's one of the things I miss the most being over here.  I was bemoaning my tub-lessness to Ghengis last summer.
  
"Sheesh, I don't think I'd be able to do it." she said.  "I mean, I'll send you a kiddie pool or something... "

*lightbulb goes on*

"We have kiddie pools over here!"

So I bought one last August (AUGUST!) and am just getting around to blowing it up and using it now.  And I can't believe it took me this long.  Greatest idea ever.  It doesn't fit completely in my bathroom, but I turn it on it's side, crease in the middle, and sit in the bottom part.  

Fill with water and enjoy.  

2 comments:

Jules said...

Brilliant idea! Where did you buy the kiddie pool? I definitely miss baths!

Roboseyo said...

that is a seriously inventive solutions