Friday, August 8, 2008

No New News...

The skin prick test revealed no new allergies. 
I'm still only allergic to: peanuts, to a lesser extent crab, shrimp, and housedust (woo).  They didn't test for drug allergies, but I do suspect that I have an allergy to certain classes of broncho-dialators (which were in the first packs of pills that the hospital gave me.)  As soon as I suspected this, I told the doc and asked him not to prescribe them, although he kept telling me that A: they were very safe (given that I take Albuterol w. no problem) and B: I was on steroids to prevent any kind of reaction.  I insisted nonetheless.  

In happier news, I'm off to Jeju Island for a mini-break this weekend.  The only snag in those pantyhose is that my work has commandeered my passport and alien registration card for some job-related changes and I'm scheduled to take a plane tomorrow morning.  Just sent a frantic e-mail to my superior and I'm hoping I can get back my docs in time...

   

No comments: