Wednesday, June 23, 2010

100 Days Officially Begins!

According to my cheery little counter, I officially have 100 days left before I repatriate back to the good ol' USA. In practical terms, this means that I have 100 days to process, pack up, and move close to 2 and a half years worth of my life in Korea. It also means that I'll be faced with a whole lotta change a whole lotta quick.

What will change:
~Physical location
~Work situation
~People around me
~Country of residence

What will not change:
~Daily habits
~Work ethic
~People I care about
~Country of origin

You know what they say (cliche but true) "The more things change, the more they stay the same." I hope I can learn to realize and develop the things that are staying the same, while embracing and welcoming the things that will change.

No comments: