Tuesday, August 24, 2010

37 - Decisions, decisions

Since I came back to Korea six months ago, I have been studying to take the TOPIK (Test of Proficiency in Korean). Now I find out that the test date falls on the last Sunday of some good friends. Do I take the test (that I've already paid and studied for) or do I pass it up in favor of spending time with friends.... Really, to be honest, I'm not that excited about the test and don't feel like I'm going to perform that well, but maybe that means that I should buckle down and study for it anyway. On the other hand, Sundays and my community at church are important to me, too.

Take the test or hang with friends.

Decisions, decisions...

1 comment:

Talking to myself said...

Your friends will still be 'there' after the test but the next day the test won't be.

By that I mean if they are your friends they will not begrudge you taking the test.

FIGHTING!