Wednesday, August 4, 2010

57 - Just Splashing Around...

Much to my own amazement, I've managed to keep up with a post a day for coming up on close to 50 days. Miracles abound!
Now that I've proven to myself that I can actually be consistent like this, I'm aiming to put more content into my posts and actually say something rather than just blurting out whatever happens to be on my mind at the minute. I suppose through this blog project I've proven that I can get in the water and paddle around; now the great task is to actually point myself somewhere and swim. Intensive classes finish at the end of next week so I hope to have more time after that. Of course, what time I do have will be more occupied with getting ready to go, but I ought to be able to start to make something worthwhile. Onward ho!

No comments: