Tuesday, July 6, 2010

86- Affirmations.

I am willing to change
I am willing to release my old patterns and negative beliefs.
The power that has created me has given me power to create my new life.
I choose powerful, fulfilling, new thoughts.
I begin anew right here, right now.
I love my family and my home.
I feel nurtured, warm and safe.
My body takes me everywhere easily and effortlessly.
I bless and prosper others and they in turn bless and prosper me.
I stand in truth and I live in joy.
I love who I am and I love what I do.
Every moment is a new beginning.
My life is so sweet.
I am special and wonderful.
The more I love myself, the less stress I have.
I release the need to blame anyone, including myself.
My heart is receptive and open.
I release any limitations based on old limited thoughts.
I joyfully look forward to the future.
Knowing that friends and lovers were once strangers to me, I welcome new people into my life.
As I love and approve of myself and others, life gets better and better.
I open my home and welcome guests with music and love.
My friends are like a loving family to me.
I go to sleep at night feeling great contentment.
I am at peace.
I respect all the members of my family and they in turn respect me.
I look forward with enthusiasm to the adventures of the day.
I delight in my world and my world delights in me.
I see myself as beautiful, lovable and appreciated.
I am proud to be me.
I love myself exactly the way I am.
My income grows greater and greater every day.
Joy Joy Joy!
I lovingly allow joy to flow through my mind and body and experiences.
Divine wisdom resides in each of my friends and family and they are joyous, safe, and secure, wherever they go.
I love all God's creatures, animals great and small, every creature, every insect, bird and fish has its own special place in life. They are just as important as I am.
I communicate easily and lovingly with all living beings and I know they deserve my love and protection.
My body is flexible.
Keeping my mind flexible and agile is reflected in the flexibility of my body.
I know that I am divinely protected and safe.
I relax and flow with the effortlessness of life.
Healing energy constantly flows through every organ and joint and cell.
I move easily and effortlessly.
I am aware of the wonderfulness of life.
I deserve and willingly accept and abundance of prosperity flowing through my life.
I give and receive joyously and lovingly.
I am connected to divine energy.
There is always an answer to every question, a solution to every bump in the road.
I am always guided in infinite wisdom. I trust it and God and always feel safe.
I am constantly being guided and lead in ways that are for my highest good.
Recovery creates space for miracles to move in.

No comments: