Thursday, September 16, 2010

14 - Murphy

"I always tell my kids if you lay down, people will step over you. But if you keep scrambling, if you keep going, someone will always, always give you a hand. Always. But you gotta keep dancing, you gotta keep your feet moving."
Morgan Freeman

In deference to the "Murphy" from my last post that did, indeed, visit me I should note that I broke a tooth late this evening. The good news is, I'm still in Korea. Worst case scenario: I'll need a root canal, core, and crown. Best case scenario: They can patch it up in one visit. Most assuredly, the cost will be a fraction of what I would pay in the States.

As one Korean co-worker remarked, "That's one of the best things about Korea. When I was in the States, they wanted to charge me $2000 to have my wisdom teeth pulled. For that price, I can buy a round trip ticket, fly to Korea, have the work done, fly home and still have change left over."


No comments: