Thursday, September 23, 2010

7- All worthwhile...

Today was one of those days when it all seems worthwhile, when despite my weaknesses and shortcomings, the greater purpose of God prevails.

Had coffee with an awesome young man who is interested in serving our church in leadership and seems to be a direct answer to our prayer for God to raise up men of action and service. It's absolutely awe-inspiring and incredibly gratifying to see the church inhabited by such people.

In lighter news, I saw Resident Evil: Afterlife in IMAX 3D. Am glad that I got a chance to see another movie in Korea because I'm just convinced that movies look better out here. The seats are more lush and supportive, the screens more attractive than anything I've yet to experience in the States. One can also select one's seat when the ticket is purchased so there's no need to come early to claim a good spot. The movie was quite well-done for a shoot 'em up zombie flick and I left strangely inspired to live my daily life better.

If that isn't the summation of a successful day, then I don't know what is.

Keep the faith and fight the good fight!


No comments: