Thursday, September 30, 2010

2 and 1 - In the thick of it...

Less than 24 hours to go.
Just finished hauling 10 bags of stuff to the curb in front of my apartment. Trying to leave as blank a canvas for the next occupant. I hope she can tell that this flat has been filled with joy.

And a strange, overarching peace abides... at least, that's what I keep telling myself.

Doing some last minute things tomorrow: closing up bank accounts, picking up some last minute shopping.

Have friends who will see me off, both from my apartment and at the bus terminal. This means the world to me. Hadn't realized just how much until this moment actually came. Funny the things that matter in the end.
Signing off, for the month and for the project.

100 days complete tomorrow.
And a new chapter begins.

No comments: